Sunday, December 16, 2012

God Bless The Victims and Their Families

Dear Santa, You know that I write you, around this time each year. And I know that you're busy with all the toys and reindeer. This time I'm not asking for gifts or any Christmas snow I'm writing to you this year cause there's something you should know. Look through your stack of letters or perhaps use your list I know you're oh so busy but I really must insist There's only about 20 names that you should find. This is my only wish this year, Santa I hope that you don't mind Those special boys and girls whose names I do not know They got taken away today so I'm afraid that you won't go Those kids may not need you but their mommies surely will Their daddies' hearts need some mending of the holes it's torn in them So please take my presents and change them into hugs And throw them down their chimneys with all your Christmas love. And for the man who did this while, I want to be so cruel Give some hugs to his family from me, because I'm sure they'll need them too Brandon Kelley 12/14/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment