Sunday, December 30, 2012

When Will Things Like This Stop??

RIVERHEAD - Authorities say an Amityville woman has been charged with animal cruelty after she dumped two extremely ill pit bull puppies at the Riverhead Animal Hospital. Officials say Swaneka P.J. Danzler, 21, admitted she dumped the puppies in a well outside the hospital back on Dec. 18. The Suffolk County SPCA says the puppies had severe mange and were both near death when they were dumped in a 6-foot well. One of the dogs later died. The SPCA had offered a reward for information in the case. Long Island News 12** I can not tell you how much this disgust me. I am furious when I hear things like this. I was eating dinner with my husband when this came on the news. We had to shut it off and I had a pit in my stomach and wanted to cry. I was so sad all night when I heard this. These people need to serve years of jail time!! What did these innocent little puppies ever do to deserve this? I wonder how this woman would feel if she was beaten and thrown down a flight of stairs some where. I call this person a sick and evil individual. I hope this haunts her for the rest of her life in jail. Please pray for both of these puppies..one struggling to survive and the one that went over the Rainbow Bridge to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment